Thursday, October 30, 2014

.K12 Art Exhibit Project

Superintendent Search Public Hearing, 2014 (Click to enlarge)
Hi Everyone,

I am a visual artist and also a parent of a current and former Boston Public schools student. I am gather community comments for  an art project that I am creating, .K12.

The goal of my art project, .K12 is to create a gallery exhibit  about public education in Boston from the perspective of parents, caregivers and other community members.

You are invited to leave a comment, anonymously, and then I will transform it into a part of the art exhibit. If you email me, I will send you your comment, back as an art postcard.

Visit the "Comment Here and Participate" page to leave a comment.

Most of the photos on this blog are ones I have taken over the years at various school events.

Thank you so much for your participation and any suggestions.

Sincerely yours,

Lisa Link,
lisabethlink@gmail.com
http://lisalink.net/portfolio/


No comments:

Post a Comment